Tissot Duluer Classic series watch, named after the birthplace of Tissot brand, embodies the craftsmanship of Tissot craftsmen for 164 years, and has witnessed the history of the origin of Tissot watches. One of a series. Now, the series has launched a special Helvetic Pride, highlighting the birthplace of the brand’s core, Switzerland, which is of great significance. The back cover of this series is designed to imitate the Swiss franc coin. The Swiss protector goddess Helvetia stands proudly in the center, surrounded by 23 stars, symbolizing the close connection of the Swiss federal states. This is a watch updated to the new Swiss watchmaking standard this year. At the same time, men’s watches pay tribute to Switzerland with the Swiss cross pattern on the dial, while women’s watches are more subtly decorated with delicate mother-of-pearl.
This series of watches maintain a modern style, forged in two colors of warm and cold, equipped with Powermatic80 movement, power reserve of up to 80 hours. The precise performance of Swiss clocks will certainly not disappoint you. Tissot has always taken pride in ‘from Switzerland’ and is proud of the outstanding Swiss watchmaking craftsmanship. To this end, it specially launched a special Helvetic Pride watch-at this moment Tissot is proud to be a Swiss brand.
• Made in Switzerland
• 80-hour power reserve movement, power reserve up to 80 hours
• 316L stainless steel case with engraved Swiss special icon on the case back
• Arched scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating
• Water-resistant to withstand pressures equivalent to 5 bar
• 316L stainless steel strap with push-button butterfly clasp
• Rose gold and gold models with PVD coating
• Size: 44mm * 44mm for men, 32mm * 32mm for women